Tim,

I changed the login-config.xml file and now the other domain section looks like
this:

    <application-policy name = "other">
       <!-- A simple server login module, which can be used when the number
       of users is relatively small. It uses two properties files:
       users.properties, which holds users (key) and their password (value).
       roles.properties, which holds users (key) and a comma-separated list of
       their roles (value).
       The unauthenticatedIdentity property defines the name of the principal
       that will be used when a null username and password are presented as is
       the case for an unuathenticated web client or MDB. If you want to
       allow such users to be authenticated add the property, e.g.,
       unauthenticatedIdentity="nobody"
       -->

                <login-module code =
"org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule" flag = "required">
                        <module-option
name="unauthenticatedIdentity">guest</module-option>
                </login-module>

    </application-policy>

It will take me about an hour to test it since the exception only occurs after
the system has been idle for about 30 minutes.

Thanks for your help,

Dennis

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953499#3953499