I have two components  ItemsList and ItemEditor. ItemsList has factory method
for datamodel and method select() which is called when someone select item from
list (datamodelselection). Method select() raise event: "itemSelected" and
return outcome "selected".

In ItemEditor is method edit() annotated with @Begin and
@Observe("itemSelected"). In faces-config I have navigation rule: from view
itemList.xhtml from outcome "selected" to view edIItem.xhtml.

So, if user select item from list,  event is fired, conversation edit item
should begin with selected item in its scope, but it doesn't work. method edit
is called but it looks like @Begin doesn't work: debug.seam says there is no
conversations. If I remove navigation rule from faces-config.xml conversation
is started properly. It is a bug ? Or I do something wrong? (Seam 1.0.1)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953526#3953526

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3953526