anonymous wrote : I would like to create a process in BPEL (to work with jbpm)
Go for it!
anonymous wrote : A client application coded in Java creates a new instance of
the process. Then, the state node of the process wait that the client send a
data (receive node).
This is not the way a BPEL process is supposed to work. Initial activities in
your process must be capable of taking an inbound message (i.e. be either
receive or pick).  Upon message arrival, the engine creates a new instance of
the process.

But remember, Processes in WS-BPEL export and import functionality by using Web
Service interfaces exclusively. This is stated in the abstract of the BPEL
specification.
anonymous wrote : how my client can send data to BPEL process ?
By sending a message to one of the endpoints published by the process. Use
JAX-RPC, SAAJ or your favorite client side web service framework.

Your use case does not fit well in the BPEL model. The requirements you specify
are more directly covered by our workflow/BPM language, jPDL. You might want to
check it out. The user guide is available online.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953575#3953575

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3953575