Hai, We are also facing the same problem.  Our problem is we are spawning
threads (which access ejb methods!).  After spawning the thread we are changing
the password.  After that when the thread accesses the Bean methods Security
exception is thrown.  Please let us know if you find a solution for this.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953671#3953671

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3953671