I'm trying to use the Seam CRUD tool to get a simple app up against a mysql
db... it starts to deploy ok but when it hits the seam stuff here's what
happens...

08:39:51,743 INFO  [Initialization] reading properties from: /seam.properties
08:39:51,743 INFO  [Initialization] reading properties from: /jndi.properties
08:39:51,743 INFO  [Initialization] initializing Seam
08:39:51,868 INFO  [Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.core.init, scope:
APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.core.Init
08:39:51,868 ERROR [[/seamapp]] Exception sending context initialized event to
listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no property for configuration setting:
org.jboss.seam.core.init.managedPersistenceContexts
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.initInitializers(Component.java:311)
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.(Component.java:209)
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.(Component.java:159)
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.(Component.java:154)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.loop(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:274)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.run(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:225)
Caused by: java.beans.IntrospectionException: Method not found:
isManagedPersistenceContexts
        at java.beans.PropertyDescriptor.(PropertyDescriptor.java:89)
        at java.beans.PropertyDescriptor.(PropertyDescriptor.java:53)
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.initInitializers(Component.java:307)
        ... 98 more

I took all the defaults, other than of course changing the datasource.  I can
run the seam examples ok, as I have done the latest upgrade.  I'm on the newest
release of Jboss IDE and hibernate tools, but I tried switching to various more
recent builds but that doesn't fix it.

The seam.properties file (which is included in the .ejb3 file) has the
following entries:
org.jboss.seam.core.init.managedPersistenceContexts entityManager
org.jboss.seam.core.init.jndiPattern seamapp/#\{ejbName}/local

I've also tried putting these settings in the web.xml file, but to no avail.

I've run out of ideas... please help!

Thx ahead of time...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953709#3953709