In trying to solved the problem described at
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=85465 from first
principles (still unsolved BTW), I tried to follow the readme.txt instructions
for running the registration example TestNG Eclipse plugin:

anonymous wrote : Running the TestNG Tests in Eclipse
  | -----------------------------------
  |
  | 1. Install the TestNG Eclipse plugin from http://beust.com/eclipse
  |
  | 2. Create the jboss-seam Eclipse project with the following directories
  |    in your source path:
  |
  |    src/main/
  |    examples/registration/src/
  |    examples/registration/resources/
  |    embedded-ejb/conf/
  |
  |    And all jar files from the following directories in your classpath:
  |
  |    lib/
  |    embedded-ejb/lib
  |
  | 3. Run
examples/registration/src/org/jboss/seam/example/registration/test/testng.xml
  |    using the TestNG plugin.

The last configuration instruction says to put the jars from embedded-ejb/lib
in your classpath, but there is none.  Several examples say to put the lib
directory from either embedded-ejb or microcontainer in the classpath, but
there's none to be found and I looked in the zip files for both the 1.0.0.GA
and 1.0.1.GA Seam mentioned in the announcement posts.  What jars are supposed
to be in the lib directories of embedded-ejb and microcontainer?     I couldn't
find anything about them in Seam's build.xml file either.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953851#3953851

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3953851