anonymous wrote :  I have been working on this for about a week, and I can't
get my JSF backing bean to find a simple stateless session bean in my EJBs.  At
this point, I'm wondering, is JNDI the right tool for this job?

One of the common mistakes that happen is that while deploying the bean you
bind the bean to some jndi name and later try looking up the bean with some
other jndiname. This ofcourse is not intentional, but because of some mistake
in writing the deployment descriptors in your application.

anonymous wrote : If I could just make it dump out what it has in it, I might
be able to find out if things are being put in wrong

You can use the jmx-console for this. Access the following url:

http://localhost:8080/jmx-console

On the jmx-console web page, you will see a lot of services listed. One of them
will be service=JNDIView . Click on the same. You will see a page which will
show the methods and attributes of this jndi service. Click on the Invoke
button, next to the list operation. You will see a dump of the objects that
are bound to the jndi

Try it out and let us know of any issues.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3954288#3954288

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3954288