Hey,
   I am just starting a project for my undergraduate course with JBoss. I was
going through the IPC tutorial and did everything mentioned there....But i just
get the error "No Class Loaders found for : community.Center$Listener" when i
deploy my SAR file into the /server/default/deploy directory as such, the
CreateActionURL() does not work correctly.... Here's wats in my
jboss-service.xml

  | <server>
  |    <mbean
  |          code="org.jboss.portal.core.event.PortalEventListenerServiceImpl"

name="portal:service=CommunityListenerService,type=community_listener"

xmbean-dd="org/jboss/portal/core/event/PortalEventListenerServiceImpl.xml">
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="Registry"
proxy-type="attribute">portal:service=ListenerRegistry</depends>
  |       <attribute name="RegistryId">community_listener</attribute>
  |       <attribute
name="ListenerClassName">community.Center$Listener</attribute>
  |    </mbean>
  | </server>

I also defined the listener in the *-object.xml file as
         <listener>community_listener</listener>

Kindly advise....

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3954952#3954952