Hi,

I'm using jBPM 3.1.1 with Hibernate as the persistence layer along with the
Spring modules 0.4 release of their JBPM integration module. The problem I'm
having is in using an exception handler. I have created a global exception
handler for my process which should move the process to an 'Error' end state
node (and store the associated error info in a process variable). The exception
handler appears to work, but when the exceptions occur due to an error in a
transition action, the transition is still followed (even though I specifically
set the node to the end state in the exception handler). Is there some flag I
need to set on the instance to prevent the default transition being followed?

I am using the action handler to persist some information added by a user at
the end of the task and so I am using the exception handler to ensure if the
information is not present or cannot be persisted the process moves to an error
state.

The data is large BLOB data that will be used by other apps so I don't want it
persisted by JBPM as a process variable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Scott

View the original post :