hi!

I have an application and we have the requirement that when CMP are deployed at
the server, they should use the autoincrement (SEQUNCE) of oracle to be used as
thier primary keys. how can i bind achieve this ... is there are xml tag for
jboss server to do this or not. I want that the sequence should be created in
Database as well just like CMP creates tables in databases.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955263#3955263

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3955263