anonymous wrote :
  | Could you confirm that your transactions are committed? (You can check the
state of the transaction in JMS_TRANSACTION table). If there exists a row, this
indicates you have a uncomitted (prepared) tx.

JMS_TRANSACTION table is empty.

anonymous wrote : My guess is that you are using a transacted session and not
committing, or using client acknowledge and not explicitly acknowledging.

createQueueSession(false,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE)
Nope, The session is not transacted and is auto acknowledged .

I am working on isolating the problem using a smaller test case. Part of the
complexity is because the application uses spring transaction management + jms
listener plugin to register my queue listeners.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955421#3955421

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3955421