Here is what I'm trying to do:

I have my own actionhandler. It recieves key-value pairs into a HashMap:

Here is the configuration;

  | <action name="SetUpSearchFolder"
class="com.emi.framework.client.workflow.MyActionAssignmentHandler">
  |    <requestParams>
  |       <entry>
  |          <key>someKey1</key>
  |          <value>true</value>
  |       </entry>
  |       <entry>
  |          <key>someKey2</key>
  |          <value>#{taskInstance.variables['PathToDocument']}</value>
  |       </entry>
  |    </requestParams>
  | </action>

As you can see I want to put a runtime variable from the current taskInstance
on the executionContext into this Map. I realize that Jbpm does not support
this variable expression passing so I've written the code into the
actionHandler.

So in the actionHandler there is code that takes this expression value:
#{taskInstance.variables['PathToDocument']} and passes it to

  | JbpmExpressionEvaluator.evaluate(value, ctx);

Now I expected that this would work, however the ELParser itself returns null
even before I get into the JbpmVariableResolver.

Can anyone think what is wrong with this expression, and why it is not being
parsed correctly?

I have also tried othe formats:

taskInstance.variables.PathToDocument
taskInstance.variables[PathToDocument]
taskInstance.getVariable("PathToDocument") - which should work i know

any ideas?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955427#3955427

Reply to the post :