Hi,

In jboss 4.0.4 default configuration the snmp-adaptor.sar service has mib2
system group attributes configured like sysDescr etc. I am able to do get/set
of these attributes using the JMX console however if I try to execute snmp
get/set using adventnet mib browser then sometimes i get a request timeout and
sometimes the requests return values correctly. I think the problem is in the
port that the built-in snmp agent runs on. Is it correct ? What is the solution
for this problem. In jboss-service.xml the port is configured as 1161 so I sent
the requests on port 1161 through the browser.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955476#3955476

Reply to the post :