public void createQueue() throws Exception{
                System.out.println("\n\nFactory is : " +
ctx.lookup("ConnectionFactory") + "\n\n");
                SpyConnectionFactory factory = (SpyConnectionFactory)
ctx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
                qCon = factory.createQueueConnection();
                ctx = new InitialContext();
                System.out.println("\n\nQueue is : " +
(Object)ctx.lookup("queue/echnQueue") + "\n\n");
                queue = (Queue) ctx.lookup("queue/echnQueue");
                qSess = qCon.createQueueSession(false,
QueueSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
                qCon.start();
        }

        public void sendMessageToQueue(String message) throws Exception{
                qSender = qSess.createSender(queue);
                TextMessage tm = qSess.createTextMessage(message);
                qSender.send(tm);
                qSender.close();
                System.out.println("\n\n\n\n*****************\n\nMessage Send
to Queue And QSender is Closed\n\n************\n\n\n");
                pw.println("***************** Message Send to Queue And QSender
is Closed ************");
        }

I am getting ClassCastException in the red marked line. I am trying to type
cast to javax.jms.Queue.Please let me know what to to solve this and also
please let me know what changes should I need to do in
jbossmq-destination-service.xml and jms-ds.xml
All the reqd libraries are set in the classpath.

Regards,
Dharma

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955494#3955494