For our application deployment we're adding the following to the
jboss-service.xml file in the URLDeploymentScanner mbean:

         deploy/,
         ../../../../../myapps/jboss/

We do this so that we don't have to copy/war files all the time.
This is only used for development.

We have a similar need for a HA Singleton deployment.  We have a
scheduled task that must only run on the master node.

So, I'm looking in server/blah/deploy/deploy-hasingleton-service.xml
at the HASingletonController mbean for a similar "URLs" attribute
but haven't found one.

I'd like to be able to have the normal deploy-hasingleton directory
deployed in addition to another directory (possibly several others).

In one attempt I copied the definition for the HASingletonController
mbean and renamed it.  In this copy I changed the value for
.  This "works"
but doesn't seem quite right.  Multiple singleton controllers seems like
an oxymoron.

What I'd like to do is give a comma separated list for the argument
attribute, just like in URLDeploymentScanner mbean.  Something like:

${jboss.server.home.url}/deploy-hasingleton,
../../../../../myscheduler/jboss/

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Kevin.