Greetings,

My application needs to know about changes made in time.  for example, the
addition of other entity bean into an exploded jar that contains all the
application entity beans.

Can jboss detect the new changes made to the application?

I have tried changing the context in the ejb-jar.xml file to force a redeploy
on the server according to:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RedeployAnApplicationWhenChangeAFileInAnExplodedDeploymentDirectory

it doesnt work.  The problem with this approach is that if i have 20 entities
in the jar, then when i add a new one it will redeploy all of them, and i just
need it to recognize that only one, i mean, add this new entity to the server
environment.

any comments will be appreciated.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955595#3955595