I found the following on the Computer Associates web site under a product called COOL:Joe (which I'm not interested in - I was looking for something else and stumbled accross it:

========
  • Application Server Independence. COOL:Joe EJBs are deployed to any J2EE compliant application server. Via plug-in architecture, seamless deployment is provided to leading server environments including WebSphere, WebLogic, iPlanet, JRun, and Jboss.

    This is a pat on the back to the JBoss effort - notice it is the only non-commercial release on the list.