Here's mine:

  | <web-app
  |     xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
  |     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
  |     xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";
  |     version="2.4">

I have found something interesting. I have two wars, one in an ear, the other
deployed as a war. The war in the ear has the problem. The war deployed outside
of the ear does not. I'm looking at what they have in the WEB-INF/lib
directories to see if the reason might be there, but so far I don't see
anything strange. I've copied the contents of the WEB-INF/lib directory from
the war that works to the war that doesn't and re-deployed. There are about 8
commons jar files in the war that works that are not in the war that doesn't. I
thought that might be something to do with it. It had no effect. Everything has
no effect.
Very frustrating.
BTW, both wars have the appropriate declaration in the web.xml.
thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955612#3955612

Reply to the post :