A bit more information:

1) How are you defining the loader? I assume you are deploying the RAR inside
an EAR. Could you post in the repository definition you are using?

2) What is the strucuture of your deployment, basically I need to know what
thirdparty jars you are trying to include.

Replacing Xerces/Xalan is a little more tricky than overriding ordinary
thirdparty jars being that the VM includes these files as well. Typically you
only want to replace the xercesImpl.jar file and not xmlApis.jar or the other
files.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955868#3955868

Reply to the post :