I have setup a cluster with two nodes. I have a state less ejb which works as
facade. I have clients installed on many machines which uses HA JNDI to lookup
this state less ejb and call some methods on it. I am using RoundRobin policy
and it works fine if one client sends multiple requests. each request would go
to different server instance. But if two different clients sends two requests,
both the requests would go to the same server(coz both the clients lookup for
ejb separately).
How can i achieve RoundRobin across the clients.
I thought using FirstAvailableIdenticalAllProxies logic would do the trick. But
i think AllProxies means all proxies for a given view id (FamilyClusterInfo
have current view id in it.).
Somebody please give me direction. Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955947#3955947

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3955947