The missing class (BasicMBeanRegistry) is found in the ./lib/jboss-jmx.jar
file.  Have you checked the access controls on the files in that directory?  On
my system, my user account owns all of the files and has full rights (755).

However, the fact that you are getting JVM dumps leads me to believe that there
is something else fundamentally wrong in your system.  I ran JBoss of JC4 for a
year with no problems.  I am now on FC5 and JBoss still runs fine (I'm using
JDK 1.4.2_11 and 1.5.0_06).  Do you have another machine onto which you could
wipe clean and install FC4, the JVM and JBoss?

Are you running SELinux? Have you made any special settings changes in SELinux?
 If so, could you try turning SELinux off and see if that resolves the problems
(90% of the time I can't figure out why something is not working that should,
it ends up being an SELinux configuration issue).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955954#3955954

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3955954