I am using Hibernate 3.x.

I am working on an application that uses data from three different databases
(in dev, also on the same server, but prod could be different servers). Anyway,
so far so good but I do not grasp just how Hibernate knows (if it does at all)
that entity class X is to be found on connection Y.

Since the configuration xml file doesn't list the entities related to the
connection, are they automatically related to all Hbm connections?

Is there no way to relate the objects?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955978#3955978

Reply to the post :