On July 10th, 2006, our new list server, lists.jboss.org, will officially go
live. All development lists will officially be moved to the new server, at this
time. The new list addresses will be named the same as they were at
lists.sourceforge.net, only now they will be [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Everyone currently subscribed to the SourceForge list will be sent a
subscription invitation to the corresponding new list on our server by July
7th, 2006. Access to the old lists on SourceForge will be cut off on July 12th,
2006, though archives will remain available on the SourceForge list server for
the time being, and a link will be provided from our new list server
(lists.jboss.org).

Thanks for your patience during this transition.

Sincerely,

JBoss IT

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956033#3956033

Reply to the post :