From: "Jake Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 10:57 AM
Subject: [JBoss-user] Prim-key-class must match?

Hi all,

Jboss 2.4.1 / Catalina / Linux RedHat 7.1 / Sun JDK 1.3.1_01

When I deploy my application, I get the following errors?

[Verifier]
Bean   : zebra/Expense
Section: 9.4.7.1
Warning: The type of the field named in the primkey-field element must match
the class in the prim-key-class element.

I get these messages for about half of my beans, I am using Xdoclet, however
all the code is prety much the same, some I get the warning and some I do
not.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jake T.

PS When I try to search the archives, I get an error, so I have not looked
there first.