Hallo together,

i have deployed a Process successfully but wenn testing the application has
some issues. I have already open a thread in the jbpm forum and realised its
belong to the JBossWS forum.

Please have a look at the original thread at
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=86266

In the database i can see that the soap-message generated by the client is
caried to the web service through the service Inputvariable   but no
greetingMessage is registrated at the service side and there is no activity of
the Web Service.

May be my webservices.xml file is OK but i'm unfortunately invoke the operation
in InvokerTest.java.

Any suggestion will help.

Thanks in advance

Bertrand