Hi

I have 3 classes. 1 stateful session bean, and 2 entity beans that are related
to each other.

The stateful bean that is being used by Seam.

  | @Stateful()
  | @Name("search")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | public class SearchBean implements SearchInterface {
  |
  |     private SISSystemInfos details;
  |
  |     public SISSystemInfos getDetails() {
  |         return details;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setDetails(SISSystemInfos details) {
  |         this.details = details;
  |     }

and

  | @Entity
  | @Table(name = "SIS_SystemInfos")
  | public class SISSystemInfos implements Serializable {
  |
  |     @Column(name = "Sender", nullable = false)
  |     private String sender;
  |
  |    @OneToMany(cascade = CascadeType.ALL, mappedBy = "systemInfoFK")
  |     private List<SISSystemSpecs> sISSystemSpecsList;
  |
  |     public String getSender() {
  |         return this.sender;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setSender(String sender) {
  |         this.sender = sender;
  |     }
  |
  |     public List <SISSystemSpecs> getSISSystemSpecsList() {
  |         return this.sISSystemSpecsList;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setSISSystemSpecsList(List <SISSystemSpecs>
sISSystemSpecsList) {
  |         this.sISSystemSpecsList = sISSystemSpecsList;
  |     }

and finally

  | @Entity
  | @Table(name = "SIS_SystemSpecs")
  | public class SISSystemSpecs implements Serializable {
  |
  |     @Column(name = "OSVersion")
  |     private String oSVersion;
  |
  |     @JoinColumn(name = "SystemInfoFK")
  |     @ManyToOne
  |     private SISSystemInfos systemInfoFK;
  |
  |     public String getOSVersion() {
  |         return this.oSVersion;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setOSVersion(String oSVersion) {
  |         this.oSVersion = oSVersion;
  |     }

now I want to display the osversion to the screen but I get

  | javax.faces.el.PropertyNotFoundException: /details.xhtml @23,92
  |  value="#{search.details.sISSystemSpecsList[0].oSVersion}": Bean:
  | coza.healthbridge.systeminfo.persistance.SISSystemInfos, property:
  | sISSystemSpecsList

when using

  | <h:outputText value="#{search.details.sISSystemSpecsList[0].oSVersion}" />

but getting the sender does work for me using

  | <h:outputText value="#{search.details.sender}" />

I am sure all I have to do is annotate one of the classes... but I tried
putting @Out on the variables... I also created interfaces for the entity beans
with no luck. Any help?

Thanks.

View the original post :