Hi,

I am running 2 JBoss 4.0.4GA in a clustered environment (under linux), on a
regular basis (not always) the JBoss instance will not shut down properly.  The
shutdown tends to hang in 1 of 2 places:

1.SchemaExport - This is where Hibernate tries to export the schema to the
datasource as used by an .ear file.
  | 2.Currently the following one occurs far more oftenanonymous wrote :
08:49:02,993 INFO  [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Unbound ConnectionManager
'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=hajdbc_test' from JNDI name
'java:hajdbc_test'

  | I am thinking it is realted to the datasource being used, this is not a
normal datasource but a HA-JDBC (virtual clustering) datasource, the datasource
is as follows:
  | <datasources>
  |   |         <local-tx-datasource>
  |   |                 <jndi-name>hajdbc_test</jndi-name>
  |   |                 <connection-url>jdbc:ha-jdbc:cluster2</connection-url>
  |   |                 <driver-class>net.sf.hajdbc.sql.Driver</driver-class>
  |   |                 <user-name>postgres</user-name>
  |   |                 <password></password>
  |   |         </local-tx-datasource>
  |   | </datasources>
  |   |

  | The actual cluster configuration is held in a seperate .xml file, which a
system property points to.

  | Can anybody offer any advice on how to slove this problem, as i do not want
to have to shutdown JBoss with the "kill -9" command.

  | Thanks in advance,
  |
  | Andy

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956084#3956084