So are you suggesting I modify the "main" ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml or can I
include a ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml like file in a deployable unit (ie: ear)
that contains information on how to invoke my new aspects relative to the ejb3
standard ones?  I have been looking at the "aspectdomain" test from the ejb 3
testsuite for clues on how I might be able to do the latter, but it is unclear
how any new "aspect domains" I create relate to the standard ejb3 aspects in
terms of invocation ordering.

(Also, is there any documentation you can point me to which ties together the
JBoss AOP stuff with how EJB3 is implemented using it?  That might help me
understand how to extend it with my own aspects and yet still understand how my
new aspects relate to the standard EJB3 ones).

Thanks for your patience!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956478#3956478

Reply to the post :