hello community,

i'd like to ask for some questions for getting a deeper clarity of JBoss.

the sence of this thread is to make the log4j not to log some loggings.

there are two logs (and more, but these two are important) i don't know the
meaning of them.

these two logs are:
12:41:32,372 INFO  [WebappLoader] Dual registration of jndi stream handler:
factory already defined
12:41:35,216 WARN  [SecurityCollection] Suspicious url pattern: "/restricted/*"
- see
http://java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/first/jsr053/servlet23_PFD.pdf
section 11.2

in my researches i found out that there are more than one way of deniing these
logs.

but as a first point i would like to know what they are standing for and why
they occur. what do these want to tell me ?!?

the next is to deny them in the logging-process. therefor i found out that they
occur in a method of the catalina.jar. the other way, i found, is the use of a
log4j.properties file.

is there a way of modifiing the source-code of the catalina.jar?
what is the structure of the log4j.properties?

thanks for replies
mika

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956489#3956489