Hello,

We have been testing our code with 1.4CR2.  We have found that if we put an
object to the cahce with Transactions enabled the cache will thrown an
exception (liste bellow).

Glancing at the code it appears getCurrentTransaction is returning NULL when
the current thread has no transactions.  Should it be doing this? Under
JBossCache 1.3, it created a new transaction if one currently did not exist.

Ilan

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: PojoCache.registerTxHanlder().
Can't have null tx handle.
        at
org.jboss.cache.aop.PojoCache.registerTxHandler(PojoCache.java:743)
        at org.jboss.cache.aop.PojoCache._putObject(PojoCache.java:729)
        at org.jboss.cache.aop.PojoCache.putObject(PojoCache.java:461)
        ... 13 more

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956697#3956697

Reply to the post :