We have implemented the JBPM and are having similar problems trying to use a
group as an assignment.

After reading the many forums here, it appears we can modify the
jbpm/src/java.jbpm/org/jbpm/db/hibernate.queries.hbm.xml

Orig:

   <![CDATA[
     select ti
     from org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance as ti
     where ti.actorId = :actorId
       and ti.isOpen = true
   ]]>

To include something like the query posted:
SELECT
   t.ID_ AS taskid,
   t.NAME_ AS taskname,
   t.DESCRIPTION_ AS taskdescription,
   u.NAME_ AS userid,
   t.START_ AS startdate,
   t.DUEDATE_ AS duedate,
   t.END_ AS enddate
 FROM jbpm_taskinstance t
 INNER JOIN jbpm_taskactorpool p ON t.ID_ =  p.TASKINSTANCE_
 INNER JOIN jbpm_pooledactor pa ON p.POOLEDACTOR_ = pa.ID_
 INNER JOIN jbpm_id_group g ON pa.ACTORID_ = g.NAME_
 INNER JOIN jbpm_id_membership m ON m.GROUP_ = g.ID_
 INNER JOIN jbpm_id_user u ON u.ID_ = m.USER_
 WHERE t.END_ IS NUL

Which fetches all tasks for a user that is in any of the groups.
This seems to work fine.
How can we merge these successfully in hibernate mappings, or has there been
any other solution put forward to implement the group(NAME) usage.

James Ratcliff

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956777#3956777

Reply to the post :