From: "Tim Yates" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Eternal problem : JBoss 2.4.3 and Log4J

Hi, I may be completely off-topic here, but we just had a problem with our
freshly downloaded JBoss 2.4.3, where putting xerces.jar into /lib/ext was
not enough, and we kept getting ClassNotFound exceptions whenever we tried
to use xerces...

We solved this by moving it from /lib/ext to /lib, and adding it to the
classpath in run.sh

I assume the problem is that the MBeans do not end up using the same
classloader as JBoss (which is the one which has added all of the log4j, etc
jars to the classpath)...

If this is nothing to do with the problem described here, please feel free
to ignore me, it just sounded too similar, so I thought I'd stick my oar in
:-)

Cheers,

Tim yates