on 1-12-04 01.57, Hicks, James at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Why is the JBoss Group charging for documentation?  An opensource project
>should have freely available documentation.  How can a project survive if
>nobody knows how to set it up?

it is *nix docu = source ! ... and jbossis going to have "Kick Start
Documentation" to get *everybody* started ... please understand there is
some heavy deeep knowlegde around in a *app server* and in the for order
jboss docu one can pick that knowledge up ...

it is a new way of doing biz ... please adapt now ! ...

If You can not aford a ford ... then U will not have a ford ! ...

10$ - that is what We all should spend per person per day for the people
that need fooddrops right now ! ...

Thanxs
/peter_f