Hi,

I use the JBoss-2.4.3_Tomcat-3.2.3 package with struts.
Now I want to transform an XML file with XSLT to html and while calling

I get a

javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
        org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl

I have xalan.jar in my WEB-INF/lib directory and also tried placing it
into $JBOSS_HOME/lib and $TOMCAT_HOME/lib
without success.

I've digged the Web and couldn't find anything.
>From the commandline everything runs fine.
Can anyone help me or point me to some useful documentation.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian