Hi,

I have a secured stateful SessionBean with references to one or more other
secured stateful SessionBeans stored in a Hashtable. If the bean has been
passivated and the AuthenticationCache timer in the JaasSecurityManager has
expired I get a SecurityException on the next bean access:

[SubscriberSB] Authentication exception, principal=null
[SubscriberSB] TRANSACTION ROLLBACK EXCEPTION:checkSecurityAssociation;
nested exception is:
        java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication exception,
principal=null; nested exception is:
        java.rmi.RemoteException: checkSecurityAssociation; nested exception
is:
        java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication exception,
principal=null
[SubscriberSB] java.rmi.RemoteException: checkSecurityAssociation; nested
exception is:
[SubscriberSB]  java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication exception,
principal=null
[SubscriberSB] java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication exception,
principal=null
[SubscriberSB]  at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.checkSecurityAssociation(SecurityI
nterceptor.java:168)
[SubscriberSB]  at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.jav
a:92)

If the beans references to other secured beans have not been initialised
it's working fine.
What's going on ?
Do I have to do something in ejbPassivate / ejbActivate concerning the bean