After a successful install of JBoss/Tomcat, I installed the ApacheSOAP
package into Catalina. After doing this, I browsed to the Admin console of
SOAP, and was met with some strange error messages. Generally, Catalina
can't find servlet.jar, mail.jar, and all the rest. I edited the
catalina.bat to add j2ee.jar to the CP to remedy this. It fixed the missing
JAR problem, but it creates more, saying it cannot find the Warp package.
This only happens when adding the j2ee.jar to the classpath within catalina.
Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Andrew