On 2002.01.16 14:44:25 -0500 marc fleury wrote:
> wait for the new deployer, make a mdb jar that contains the ejb jar, the
> ejb
> jar will always be deployed before the containing one.
>
> This is dependency by containment.
>
> Other than that we need an explicit language for dependencies and it
> should
> have an explicit "depends" language like we do the mbean.  While the
> above
> solution will work the one with an explicit language needs to be
> implemented.
>
> marcf

Well, I proposed that the mbean depends could be used for all dependencies.
 Generally, anything that gets deployed gets turned into an mbean, so you
should be able to use a depends tag somewhere else to wait for it.  We'd
still need a way of specifying these in for example jboss.xml or
jbosscmp-*.xml.

david jencks