Guys,

As you know Rackspace is a partner of JBoss Group.  They specialize in
dedicated hosting, no colocation, no shared stuff just full machines and
services.  Since my experience of last week with the hardware crash I see
the real value in dedicated hosting. We are going to get a box ourselves
over there for some www.jboss.org operations.

For those of you wanting free services from JBoss Group and also needing
hosting, this is your chance! Rackspace is doing a promotion right now where
you get 6 FREE hours of our consulting bundled with a nifty machine running
JBoss fully configured.

So take advantage of it and get going with your JBoss online development
environment.  Want to show your clients how your stuff works ? you want to
do it online? you want to share a machine across locations for people to
test the code and see what others are doing? you don't want to mess with the
hardware configuration? well Rackspace is the solution.

Here is the link to the Rackspace/JBoss promotion
http://www.rackspace.com/promo/jboss.php?supbid=jboss3

take advantage of it as soon as you can.

regards

marcf

PS: For those looking for cheaper albeit shared hosting solution there are
other partners such as wantjava.