Title: RE: [JBoss-user] ResourceAsStream file placement (more info)

FYI: This doesn't work for files referenced in env-entry statements.  Am working on that next.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: John Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 1:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] ResourceAsStream file placement

I have files that are being loaded on both the web and ejb tier.  I have moved all of the references in the web tier to WEB-INF/classes and am using getResourceAsStream() to get an InputStream for the parser.  Now, on the ejb side, I currently have the files in the root of the jar that is included in the application ear.  Is there a standard place that these should reside?  The root of the jar works but I'm wondering if there is a standard that I should be following?

Thanks,
John Moore