First time I've encountered anything like this and don't have a clue where to begin.  The stack trace is as follows:

[Default] java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to deregister with TransactionManager: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: xaRes not enlisted
[Default]        at org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.XAConnectionFactory$2.closeConnection(XAConnectionFactory.java:110)
[Default]
[Default]        at org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.XAConnectionFactory$2.connectionClosed(XAConnectionFactory.java:89)
[Default]
[Default]        at org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.wrapper.XAConnectionImpl.clientConnectionClosed(XAConnectionImpl.java:134)
[Default]
[Default]        at org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.wrapper.XAClientConnection.close(XAClientConnection.java:250)
[Default]
[Default]        at com.epixtech.jgryphon.jhorizon.HzConnection.closeConnection(HzConnection.java:159)

This all happens from within JBoss.  There is an EJB (deployed in JBoss) instantiated by an outside client, which
interacts with classes that ultimately contain a java.sql.Connection object (obtained from JBoss).  When the work
is complete, we are closing that connection via the close() method [Represented by the closeConnection() method
of the HzConnection object shown in the exception trace.

It appears that JBoss is attempting to disassociate the connection from a transaction that (apparently) doesn't exist.  Am
I understanding this correctly?  PLEASE, feel free to explain what this means or what may be going on to cause it.

Since I don't really understand under what circumstances this exception happens, I don't know where to being looking to
fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Robert