Hello All

I have a problem with setting the Isolation levels. I'm using Mysql with
innoDB. And still I get the
        java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to setTransactionIsolation:
Transaction Isolation Levels are not supported.
Having a look at the code I figured out that this is happening when
setTransactionIsolation() method in the Connection class. But what I cant
get here is if my DB is configured to handle transactions why is this
exception been thrown. I saw in the MySQL docs that we can set the Isolation
level. But why does it fail when I do it from my jcml file. Any replies
would be very much appreciated.

Cheers and TIA

Imran