Hi,

since I have to integrate JBoss with Apache I have to configure the embedded
tomcat service to emit the AJP configuration for Apache. The only question
is HOW? (I know fairly well how to do this with standalone catalina). I
inserted the following in my jboss.jcml

<mbean code="org.jboss.web.catalina.EmbeddedCatalinaServiceSX"
name="DefaultDomain:service=EmbeddedTomcat">
  <attribute name="Configuration">
    file:/JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-4.0.2b/catalina/conf/server.xml
  </attribute>
</mbean>

It had absolutely no effect. (The server.xml in catalina's conf directory
has the necessary <Listener> tags, which work well if I run Catalina stand
alone.) I tried this because I saw this is how you'd configure Jetty (using
the <attribute> tag with a file URI pointing to the config file for Jetty).

Hope someone know how to do it :)

TIA
János

--
Jarecsni, János
MORGAN HILL CONSULTING, Internet Applications Unit