Has anyone had problems creating temp files inside the container? Below is
the source code snippet and the resulting message from JBoss when I attempt
save a file created with the File.createTempFile() method. It appears that
the JBoss 'bin' folder is prepended to the path I give as a parameter on
this method. Is the a bug in JBoss or am missing something like setting a
property? I'm running on Win2K, JBoss 2.4.4 w/Tomcat.

Thanks,
Tim Sheridan

Source:
         try
             {
             // create the file
             pdfFile = File.createTempFile( "HelloWorld", ".pdf", new File(
"/temp" ) );

             // log debugging statement
             LOG.debug( pdfFile );

             // save the pdf
             document.savePDF( pdfFile.getAbsolutePath() );
             }
         catch( IOException exception )
             {
             throw( new CommandException( exception ) );
             }

JBoss:
      [java] [INFO,Default] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\develop\jboss\bin\C:\temp\HelloWorld1360.pdf (The filenam
e, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
      [java] [INFO,ServiceProxy] deleting service proxy
      [java] [ERROR,RenderService] BEAN EXCEPTION:
      [java] javax.ejb.EJBException: null
      [java] Embedded Exception