Hi

Having a strange problem.  I have an entity bean with a custom finder
method.  This custom finder method throws an ObjectNotFoundException if no
rows were found.  I then have a session bean which calls this custom finder
method inside a try and expects to catch ObjectNotFoundException.  However,
the exception being thrown back to the session bean is not the
ObjectNotFoundException, its an EJBException which wraps the
ObjectNotFoundException.  I'm pretty sure my code is not throwing the
EJBException.  So what's happening in this case?  Would JBOSS for any reason
throw the EJBException back to the session bean?  I see that it's taking the
liberty of dumping a stack trace.

Thanks in advance

Eric

Eric Kaplan