Hi all,

Tried the JBoss 3.0.0beta downloaded from sourceforge. Didn't work on my
computer.
Noticed that the conf directory was empty... Server didn't start because
log4J.properties weren't available.
More success with copying JBoss 3.0.0alpha conf dir to the beta dir.
(alpha 3.0 itself ran perfectly on my computer)
The beta 3.0.0 started with a lot of exceptions.

No response on http://localhost:8082/, http://localhost:8080/

My app (utility.ear) deploys without error messages only when running
the client Timeout messages returned on obtaining a remote Home
interface.

Has somebody installed succesfully the download JBoss3.0.0beta from
sourceforge.net file section ?
Is there something I have forgotten ?

Thanks,

Frank