Hello.

All DTDs should be on your local machine in jboss' jar files. I've never encountered such a problem running locally. How does JBoss complain on it?

alex
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Edward Gemar
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 5:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] How do I run JBoss when deployment descriptor dtd's are unavailable?

Hi all,

We are setting up a laptop to take to customer sites and demo our J2EE app.  We may or may not have internet connectivity at our customer sites so it’s important that we can run the server offline (i.e. – not connected to the internet)   The problem is that JBoss when running offline, JBoss complains that it can’t the application deployment descriptor dtd at  http://java.sun.com/dtd/application_1_3.dtd.  What is the correct way, if any, to turn off deployment descriptor dtd validation in JBoss?  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Edward