On Thursday 07 March 2002 05:44 pm, Smart Soft - The Developer Training
Company wrote:
> **** Free J2EE Executive Overview from Smart Soft ****
>
> Have you ever wondered, "What exactly is EJB and why do I need it"? Or,
> "What's the difference between a Java application and a J2EE application"?
> Do you long to impress your friends with terms like "message driven bean"
> and "container manager persistence"? If so, then this executive overview is
> for you!

-- SNIP --

Okay! A friend of mine who's an industrial designer, just poped up minutes
ago, so I tried to impress him right away:
   -  'sup, man! hey, you know I want to get those cool message driven beans
for my kitchen,  so I was wondering whether that container manager
persistence is strong enough to hold 'em together. what do you think?
   -  aaaaa, what beans?
   -  nevermind.....
   -  are you okay, man!?

Well, he looked sort of confused a bit rather than impressed... Man, I guess
you'll have to tell me now where did I go wrong here.

 DUH!