-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Burkhard
Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 8:55 PM
To: Alice Ad; JBoss-User

there always has been some info g´regarding debugging in an IDE like
JBuilder on the web-site. And you can grab the code through CVS (using the
tag of your binary). Then I guess (as I read in one or two postings there is
autogenerated code) you need to build the binaries with the provided build
script (Could be that you need something like XDoclet additionally) but,
hey, there _was_ some documentation on how-to build the stuff in the CVS as
well.
If this does not help, go to the forums and find someone how has built the
stuff and ask him.
The developers list is [EMAIL PROTECTED] Send a mail
with the subject help to that adress and you'll get detailed information how
to subscribe, unsubscribe, get bulkmails, etc.
Regards,
Burkhard