From: David Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 2:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] duplicate columns created

Hi, all -

I'm having a problem where JBossCMP (in 3.0.0beta2 from CVS) is creating
duplicate columns in a single table, and strangely enough, Hypersonic is
allowing it.  My problem pertains to defining my own column names in a
bidirectional one-2-many relationship:

http://main.jboss.org/thread.jsp?forum=46&thread=11566

Reason I'm sending this to the list is because I don't know if people
will be so busy at JBossOne that they might not notice my forum post,
and I'm bangin' my head against the wall on this one.  I did buy the
JBossCMP docs from Flashline, if that will help persuade JBoss
developers to help me... unforunately the docs are out of date in this
area...

This was the original post (including a gif showing the dup column in
SQLDeveloper):
http://main.jboss.org/thread.jsp?forum=46&thread=11445

Thanks,
David