Howdey Peter :)

While I have had some success with the forums, I do get a much quicker
response with the list.
However, before I post a question here, I search the forums to see if it has
been addressed already, then I hit the list archive.  99.9% of the time
these two options will point me in the right direction.  When I do post,
everyone has been really cool...  I have had a couple of posts met with
silence, but I figure that's cause no one here has a good answer to my
question (I've either been too general, or it's a problem no one has seen
before).

Also, when I do find a solution to what I believe to be a common problem
that hasn't been addressed on the board, I try to remember to post it over
there (I post as laz777), so it will come up in future searches.

Welcome :)

-Todd